Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How Does Summer Reading Work?
Kids of all ages are welcome to participate!
- June 14 - July 9: Sign up, then stop by the library to pick up your Summer Reading bag (including a Reading Journal!)
- Read, listen, or have books read to you, then record in your Journal. (Keep track of the number of books, or pages, or minutes - whatever works for you!)
- July 6: Start coming in to the library once a week for the next 4 weeks to have your journal checked and pick out a free book.
- Receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win weekly prizes!
- Attend our fun events throughout the summer!